Download AndroZip™ File Manager Apk File
#1 ZIP application and first Android archiver is with you since beginning of 2009. AndroZip File Manager helps you copy, delete, move, unzip/unpack, compress, encrypted ZIP supported, search, and organize your files, music, pictures, and folders just like you would do on your PC. Frequently updated with new and useful features. Optimized for tablets.
With over 13 million downloads and its support of ZIP, encrypted ZIP, RAR, TAR, GZIP and BZIP2. AndroZip File Manager is definitive leader among similar applications on the market.
Full support for decompression of encrypted ZIP files (Standard, AES-128 and AES 256 bit) compatible with WinRaR and other PC archivers as well as compression of encrypted ZIP files. AndroZip supports Standard ZIP file encryption compatible with WinRaR and other PC archivers (AES 128 and AES 256 bit encryption available in paid version)
Besides the archive functionality it also lets you send files, e.g. via email.
Optimized specifically for both, phone and tablet displays. Due to many added features like drag and drop functionality, AndroZip File Manager is preferred among tablet users.
Use it also to back up your applications and install new application APK on your phone, and manage phone memory and resources via task manager.
Installs to SD card.
What others say about AndroZip
"AndroZip comes to the rescue, providing a file explorer, task manager, archive manager, app backup tool, and more, all within a simple and intuitive interface." (PCWorld, MacWorld and Washington Post had same review)
“Of all the file managers I have tried for the Android platform, the one that stands heads above the rest is the free AndroZip File Manager…“(Jack Wallen, TechRepublic)
“Just like winzip or winrar” (Eric, AndroZip user)
– INTERNET is used only to get Google AdMob ads (in paid version AndroZip is not using INTERNET permission)
– WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE is used to copy, move, delete, zip, unzip, unrar … files on SD card (necessary for file management)
– GET TASKS is used to see processes on your device (used in task manager part of AndroZip)
– WAKE LOCK is used to keep AndroZip "alive" while for example copying, unpacking, packing large files
– RESTART PACKAGES is used to allow user of AndroZip to kill background processes
File manager with multiple/batch delete, move, copy, create ZIP
Task killer, application manager
Install apps: APK files
Short tap and long tap menus