Download Astigmatism Test Apk File
This eye test is designed to monitor refractive errors in person's eyes in the most pleasant, intuitive and stress-free way for FREE.
Vision test is useful for:
– Patients with blurred or distorted vision at all distances
– Patients that have eye strains or chronic headaches or fatigue
– House visits
– Household tests for adults who have doubts if a doctor's visit is required
– Household tests for children
– Random test charts to eliminate boring and repeating experiences;
– Voice controls to help you navigate easier;
– Smooth and intuitive interface with animations.
Astigmatism is usually caused by an irregularly shaped cornea. More often it comes with birth.
Astigmatism may rarely be caused by chronic vigorous eye rubbing (e.g. the cases with children with allergic conjunctivitis) or by cornea diseases such as keratoconus.
This eye examination is of particular interest for parents. It is important to reveal problems in children's eyes as soon as possible.
If your child is born with astigmatism, the child may not realise there is anything wrong with his/her vision.
If child's vision is not regularly tested, visual problems like astigmatism could be undiagnosed for many years, which can cause a lazy eye (amblyopia). What's more, if a child has uncorrected astigmatism, difficulties with reading and concentration at school may arise. In case of not correcting astigmatism the child is most likely to have symptoms like headaches, fatigue or eye strain.
It is recommended to pass this test regularly.
The Astigmatism Test is made with the best of intentions. The intuitive and flawless design allows you to navigate easily through the application. The voice guidance is provided during the test so that you don't need to move your mobile device near or far to read the instructions but instead you can hear the nice voice guiding you through different steps and actions. The voice can easily be muted and unmuted.
In the test, you will be given objects. One should identify if there are blurry parts in different directions. At the end of the test results will show whether the person has astigmatism or not for each eye separately.
More details about astigmatism, eye examination tests and trainings as well as other eye related topics can be found in our news.eyeexamtest.com blog.
The Astigmatism Test is continuously under improvement so your feedback is appreciated!
– Take the most comfortable position to relax.
– Have a mild nature light and no glare on the phone screen.
– Place your phone approx. 50 cm/20 inches from your eyes.
– Cover one eye at a time with your hand.
– Stare at the center of the screen. Do not let your eye drift.
– Try to identify if any of the lines appear blurry.
We highly recommend using our Eye Care Plus that allows to pass a more detailed eye examination as well as train your eye muscles for better vision.
This application is not intended to replace optician's regular full examination. We recommend you get a full eye test after using it.