Download Car Key Apk File
Try out the best Car Key simulator. Enjoy the Car Key sound on your phone!
With the Car Key alarm simulator you will make your friends think you can unlock your car with your phone!
Play with the Car Key android application and have fun as many times as you want without breaking your car alarm key.
Share this app to your friends and have fun with their reactions.
This application is for fun and entertainment purposes only.
HOW TO USE:
* Press and keep pressed the left side Car Key button for the alarm sound.
* Press the right car key button for the chirp or unlock and lock the car doors sound.
* The car key has two buttons on the bottom of the screen where you can turn on or off the vibrations and the screen shake effect.
* The Car Key has been designed for HD resolution phones. The image quality of the car alarm keys pictures was enhanced and optimized for mobile phones. This is the best quality you can find on the market.
* The Car Key contains high quality sounds that were adjusted and optimized for great effectiveness at maximum phone volume. The looping sounds will have no distortions or glitches, all sounds are played smoothly.
* The Car Key will turn on your phone's volume to its maximum value for a better experience.
* The Car Key is a great and entertaining app for you, it is now enhanced with vibration and screen shake effects. Try it out, you will love playing with it.
* You can easily share the Car Key Simulator on Email, SMS, Twitter and Facebook to your friends via the special "Share" menu option. Let them know about this new and cool car alarm key simulator application so they can have lots of fun too.
ArchSoft reserves all rights on the icon, car key background, screen-shots and other graphic elements of this application.
Do not use without permission our app idea, our graphic elements, characteristics, colours, source code via decompilation, GUI placement, our description or other resources because we will file DMCA requests for copyright infringement with Google without prior warning. You risk loosing your account.