Download Kids Peg Puzzle Pro Apk File
The App Family is proud to introduce the PRO version of "Peg Puzzle", bringing you laughter and fun with beautiful HD graphics, high-quality sounds, 8 wildly different backgrounds and many puzzles to solve.
In this full version you can play with dinosaurs, the forest animals and Santa in his winter wonderland!
Each character is cheerfully animated and plays multiple sounds. As soon as you place a character you can freely move it around and play with it as you like.
Which background will become your child's favorite? The farm for runaway animals, the Caribbean pirate sea, the jungle waterhole, the red planet, or the magic dragon land? Don't forget to try the random level, where you never know what you will get. Dragons in the jungle? Aliens in fairy land? Elephants in space?
Parental guidance information:
– No advertisements.
– Suggested age group is children aged 2 – 4, depending on previous touchscreen game experience.
– The game encourages basic manipulation skills (drag and drop, touch), problemsolving skills (solving puzzles) and imaginative play (using it as magic stickers).
– Collaborative play is encouraged. After solving a puzzle, take a moment to use the game as magic stickers and play with your child, teaching basic spatial concepts or just having fun!
For more fun, check out our other fun kids games:
– Peg Puzzle 2 and 3 (shape puzzles for toddlers)
– Super Puzzle and Santa Christmas Puzzles (jigsaw puzzles)
– Dino Adventure (like dino digger)
– Animal Piano (piano with different animals)
– Dino Scratch (scratch and coloring game)
– Installs to SD card if available.
– Anonymous usage statistics are collected via Google Analytics, hence the requirement for Internet access. We do this only to improve the game experience of future versions. The only statistic collected is the number of times each level is played.
Development: Per Haglund, Zhong Yu, Linnéa Klar, Sebastian Petterson
Art: Used under licence from artist, all rights reserved
Art animations: Christofer Haglund
Music: Kevin MacLeod