Download Pocket Lab Values Apk File
Pocket Lab Values is the perfect companion for medical professionals with access to over 320 common and uncommon lab values.
Designed for medical staff in training and in practice, each lab contains important clinical information, critical lab values, differential diagnoses, tube colors, useful websites, and easy access to related lab values needed for work in a hospital or primary practice care setting. You also have the ability to edit the lab values and tube colors to match your current institution as well as write notes about a lab to remember later. All of this in a polished, easy to use interface that quickly lets you search for labs you might have not encountered (by both common name and abbreviations), save favorite labs for easy access, and view the last 20 labs to quickly get back to what you were looking at before.
What makes this app better that the rest? Frequent updates, thoroughly researched information, more lab values, and quick support for issues via e-mail and Twitter within 24 hours. Missing a lab value? Contact me to get it added after I investigate to find the most accurate and appropriate information useful to you.
More than 320+ lab values are included in the following categories:
+ Cardiovascular (24)
+ Electrolytes (29)
+ Endocrine (28)
+ Gastrointestinal (19)
+ Hematology (59)
+ Immunology (33)
+ Neurology (14)
+ Oncology (12)
+ Renal (26)
+ Respiratory (12)
+ Toxicology (33)
As well as easy access to common lab panels:
+ Antibody Screen
+ Arterial Blood Gases (ABGs)
+ Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP)
+ Complete Blood Count (CBC)
+ Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP)
+ Iron Panel
+ Kidney Function Tests (KFTs)
+ Liver Function Tests (LFTs)
+ Lipid Profile
+ Lumbar Puncture (LP)
+ Thyroid Function Tests (TFTs)
+ Urinalysis (UA)
Lab results have the following information:
• Detailed lab information telling you about the lab in general and why it's usually ordered
• Reference values in both US and SI units
• Ability to edit normal and critical values to match your institution (because every lab can be different)
• High and low differentials indicating to you possible disease states that could tip you in the right direction of potential diagnoses.
• Ability to write and save notes for you to view later for your reference
• Editable tube colors (because not every lab is the same!)
• Information about any special tasks needed in order to get accurate results (i.e. chill sample on ice, tell patient to fast the day before, specific foods to avoid that may cause inaccurate results)
• Links to useful external website content from Google, Wikipedia, MedlinePlus, LabTestsOnline, and WebMD
• Other related labs often ordered in a panels together.
For support, you can reach me below:
Twitter: @medplusapps (twitter.com/medplusapps)
DISCLAIMER: The information included in this application is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please consult with a medical professional before making decisions based information included in this application.
NOTE: Access to online sites requires an active Internet connection (3G, EDGE or WiFi).