Download Truecaller – Caller ID & Block Apk File
See who the unknown caller is, block unwanted calls and SMS, and manage your contacts for FREE. Over 40 million users love Truecaller!
“Truecaller protects you against ONE RING SCAM!”
Truecaller is the world’s largest verified mobile phone community. Truecaller makes your mobile environment smarter by allowing you to connect with who you want, when you want. The app enables you to expand your contact list and reach people you want to find; helps you more easily identify who is calling you; and protects your mobile identity from unwanted telemarketers.
• Caller ID – Helps you identify who’s calling before answering (Requires 3G or Wifi)
• Block calls – Gives you access to our extensive top spammers list and allows you to quickly block calls from all numbers reported as spam
• Reverse number lookup for both mobile and landline numbers – Truecaller even finds numbers to pre-paid phones
• Integrated with Twitter for boosted search results and communication options to Tweet and Follow a person directly from Truecaller
• Keeps your phonebook beautiful and up-to-date with photos and more from the Truecaller community, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+
• Enables you to create your own Truecaller profile
• Widget – See your call history from the launcher
• See who’s viewed your profile
• No advertisements
• 30 contact requests per month to Truecaller members outside of your personal network
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please visit our FAQ page or email:
Truecaller FAQ – http://truecaller.com/faq
Twitter – http://twitter.com/truecaller
Facebook – http://facebook.com/truecaller
Google+ – http://google.com/+truecaller
Truecaller BETA Community – https://plus.google.com/communities/108252083831280268936
Truecaller NEVER uploads your phonebook to make it searchable or public. 3G or WIFI is required for Truecaller Caller ID to work. Operator charges may apply.
* The block SMS feature is currently not supported for devices with Android 4.4 (KitKat).
– Approximate location (network-based): Required to provide relevant ads for non-premium users.
– Receive/Read your text messages (SMS or MMS): Required to identify the sender.
– Full network access: Required to communicate with Truecaller servers and perform searches.
– View network and Wi-Fi connections: Required to check if the device has an active connection.
– Receive data from Internet: Required to receive push notifications.
– Directly call phone numbers: Required to perform calls directly from Truecaller.
– Read phone status and identity: Required to detect events like incoming calls, answering calls and ending calls.
– Reroute outgoing calls: Required to perform searches during outgoing calls.
– Modify phone state: Required to block calls and SMS from spammers.
– Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Required to save the profile picture together with the ones of the other found people.
– Disable your screen lock and prevent device from sleeping: Required to show the Caller Id window during incoming calls and to receive push notifications when the device has the screen locked.
– Modify your contacts: Required to save contacts in the phone book.
– Read your contacts: Required to check if a number exists in the phone book for caller ID to work.
– Read/Write call log: Required to read and erase the call log.
– Find accounts on the device: Required to receive push notifications.
– Control vibration: Required to notify the receipt of new notifications.