Download Vishnu Sahasranamam Apk File
About Sri Maha Vishnu:
Vishnu is the Supreme God of Vaishnavism, one of the three (The Trimurti (three forms) is a concept in Hinduism "in which the cosmic functions of creation, maintenance, and destruction are personified by the forms of Brahma the creator, Vishnu the maintainer or preserver, and Shiva the destroyer or transformer." These three deities have also been called "Great Trinity",all having the same meaning of three in One. They are the different forms or manifestation of One person the Supreme Being or Narayana) main sects of Hinduism.The Vishnu Sahasranama declares Vishnu as Paramatman (supreme soul) and Parameshwara (supreme God). It describes Vishnu as the all-pervading essence of all beings, the master of—and beyond—the past, present and future, the creator and destroyer of all existences, one who supports, preserves, sustains and governs the universe and originates and develops all elements within.Vishnu's consort is Lakshmi.Vishnu never sleeps and is the deity of Shanti, the peaceful mood.Vishnu does not however tolerate Ego.Vishnu's eternal and supreme abode beyond the material universe is called Vaikuntha,which is also known as Paramdhama, the realm of eternal bliss and happiness and the final or highest place for liberated souls who have attained Moksha.Vaikuntha is situated beyond the material universe and hence, cannot be perceived or measured by material science or logic.
About Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam Stotram:
Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam Stotram is a list of 1,000 names (Sahasranama) of Sri Maha Vishnu.It is also one of the most sacred and commonly chanted stotras in Hinduism. The Vishnu Sahasranama as found in the Shanti Parva of the Mahabharata is the most popular version of the 1,000 names of Vishnu.Each name eulogizes one of His countless great attributes.
Six main reasons to listen Vishnu Sahasranama Daily:
1. Vishnu Sahasranama is the essence of the Mahabharata.
2. Great sages such as Narada, the Alvars, and composers including Saint Tyagaraja have made repeated references to the "Thousand Names of Vishnu" in their devotional works.
3. The person who strung together the thousand names as part of the Mahabharata and preserved it for the world was none other than Sage Veda Vyasa, the foremost knower of the Vedas, who is considered an avatar of Vishnu.
4. Bhishma considered chanting of the Vishnu Sahasranama the best and easiest of all dharmas, or the means to attain relief from all bondage.
5. It is widely accepted that the chanting of this Stotram gives relief from all sorrows and leads to happiness and peace of mind.
6. Vishnu Sahasranama is in conformity with the teachings of the Gita.
Features in Version 1.0
1. Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam Stotram ,Sanskrit Transliteration,English Translation and their Meaning with Audio.
2. Detailed Introduction.
3. 1000 names and their meaning searchable for naming baby's.
4. Easy and simple swipe page's to navigate to any page along with audio.
5. Play or pause audio on any page while reading the meaning of the Stotram.
6. Use Seek-bar to navigate to any position in audio along with their respective page.
7. Phalashruthi(Benefits from Hearing) added separately to promote user to listen Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam Stotram daily to feel the difference eventually.
8. Plays in background when phone is locked.
9. Auto resume from the last played position on the page.
10. Auto pause during call.
11. Share your Like on Face-book.
12. Ad free App for zero diversion while reading and listening.
Other Apps :
Sri Adithya Hrudayam
The Link – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.omsuryayanama
Sri Lakshmi Sahasranamam
Sree Lalitha Sahasranamam
"Sarva Loka Sukhino Bhavantu"