Download WHNT Alabama SAF-T-Net Apk File
WHNT Alabama SAF-T-Net® is free to every resident of the State of Alabama. It is a fully automatic weather warning system that's simple to use and more specific than an outdoor warning siren. This app allows you to input up to four places to be monitored for severe weather alerts, including your smart phone’s current location. WHNT Alabama SAF-T-Net will alert you through push notifications about impending weather danger in those locations (for example – home, work or school). Then, take steps to protect your family by knowing what’s coming.
Choose to receive any or all of these alert types:
• Special Baron alerts with the patented Baron Tornado Index (BTI) rating and a 15-minute lead time, hyper-localized to your monitored locations:
• Storms entering your area
• Dangerous Storm Approaching
• Twisting Storm Approaching
• National Weather Service Watches and Warnings (county and polygon):
• Severe Thunderstorms
• Flash Floods
The WHNT Alabama SAF-T-Net app is also a powerful everyday weather app, with nationwide radar, satellite imagery, current conditions and more. The app will track your current location anywhere in the continental U.S., or let you set up multiple locations as favorites and switch between them. Put the weather at your fingertips, and view current conditions with a tap. An easy-to-use slide bar lets you scan through the next 24 hours of forecasted conditions, so you can see what the weather will be like at times important to you.
• Pan & zoom national radar
• Visible and infrared satellite cloud imagery
• Current conditions based on location
• Hourly, three-day and seven day forecasts in both quick view or detailed format
• Customize your weather locations by Zip Code or City
Download the WHNT Alabama SAF-T-Net app now, and always have current and severe weather information in your hand.
Note: This app is also free to residents of Lincoln County, Tennessee.